JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Numerous scientific studies about the effects of bentonite clay on the bodily functions of humans and animals have been published in PubMed. In these publications, bentonite is considered as a treatment of diarrhoea. As early as 1961, oral administration of bentonite showed that it cured 97% of cases to do with different causative factors of diarrhoea (virus infection, food allergy, spastic colitis, mucous colitis, and food poisoning).
Modern lifestyle, as well as junk food and stress have a detrimental effect on gut health and immunity of man and animal. Much of the immune system lives inside the gut microbiome, and when the gut wall is compromised, toxins are able to leach into the bloodstream and cause serious problems.
Bentonite will naturally seal off the leaks in the gut. It will not harm you nor will it influence food uptake or mineral absorption.
Taken orally, our bentonite capsule can be useful for
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Digestion by removing toxins (aflatoxins) contributing to liver damage
- Binding viruses causing gastroenteritis or stomach flu in people
- Neutralization of bacteria in the gut and killing viruses
- A relief for nausea and vomiting (including pregnant women), constipation
- Promoting weight loss
- Improvement of cholesterol levels
- Assisting with the thyroid functioning by keeping thyroid levels down
- Boosting immunity by killing and absorbing harmful bacteria and viruses
|Back||Back to top|