JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Pierre @ Eco Health Oxynated Olive Oil.
Oxygenated Olive Oil cannot be considered a pharmaceutical drug.
- It is developed to be a skincare product for various external treatments and topical uses on suitable sensitive skins.
- Oxygenated Olive Oil consists of ozone and pure organically produced olive oil.
- Oxygenated Olive Oil Does not contain parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanols, colorants or fragrances.
- And it is lastly, proudly not tested on animals.
A short History of Ozone Oil
Nikola Tesla (in 1900) began marketing an ozonated olive oil to medical doctors in the 1900’s. Tesla is known as one of the most influential scientists the world has ever seen. When Albert Einstein was asked a tricky question about who the cleverest man on earth is, his answer was politely.
“I don’t know. You have to ask Nicola Tesla”
Nikola Tesla created his ozonated oil by bubbling ozone through pure olive oil in the presence of a magnetic field for eight weeks.
By 1904, ozonated olive oil, also known as “Glycozone”, began appearing in medical literature, such as “The Medical Uses of Hydrozone and Glycozone”, 9th Edition, by New York Chemist Charles Marchland.
What is Oxygenated Olive Oil Balm?
Oxygenated Olive Oil Balm is produced when ozone gas is bubbled through pure cold press virgin olive oil. The bubbling of the ozone through pure virgin olive oil, is a 24/7 continuous process.
The production of one batch of Oxygenated Olive Oil last between 4- 6 weeks. During this time the olive oil will turn and change to a soft “off-white” paste.
What is ozone?
- Ozone is an unstable, but highly beneficial molecule.
- It’s the tri-atomic form of oxygen
- Normal oxygen consists of two atoms (O2).
- Ozone consist of three (3) oxygen atoms (O3).
How does Oxygenated Olive Balm function.
- Ozone is a gas with the chemical formula O3.
- It is the allotropic form of oxygen (O2), meaning that it is “oxygen in its most active state”.
- Ozone gas is naturally found in the environment. It well known for the “Gap in the Ozone layer”.
- The ozone layer protects the planet from the sun’s ultraviolet radiation.
- Ozone’s main feature is its incredible ability to purify, its functional ability to eliminate organic compounds, including all known bacteria, fungi and viruses successfully.
- When ozone is applied directly onto bacteria, fungi and viruses, ozone has an immediate eliminating effect on the organism.
- The only residue that Oxynated Olive Oil leaves behind, is pure oxygen.
- This makes Oxynated Olive Oil an extremely effective natural germicide agent.
How does Ozone react with Olive Oil?
- With pure virgin olive oil, the ozone reacts with the fatty acids in the olive oil under controlled reaction conditions.
- This process creates among other compounds, multiple peroxide species such as lipoperoxides, ozonides, aldehydes and ketones.
Multiple studies refer to the synergy that is created between the ozone and olive oil. These studies explain the vast benefits of the molecular structure of ozonated olive oil, with specific reference to the beneficial values it offers.
Not all ozonated oils are equal
Do not ever be misled. Not all ozonated oils are equal.
The quality and functional properties of ozonated olive oil depends on the raw material used (cold press pure virgin olive oil), as well as the quality of the “cold press” manufacturing process.
Ozone is an unstable gas.
- It does not want to stay in a “tri-atomic” state.
- It is therefore important to be held in check by other able molecular bindings.
- Ozone will break down from O3 to O2 to O1 within 20 minutes at atmospheric pressure.
The Importance of the O1 breakdown
- O1 is called a “singlet oxygen atom”.
- It is HIGHLY REACTIVE with just about any substance.
- It will react with almost any organism or substance that should not be in the human body (i.e. viruses, bacteria, fungi, etc.).
- It is widely in acknowledged in Literature as a “Universal cleansing agent”.
Why Olive Oil?
- Literature claims that olive oil contains large amounts of “antioxidants.”
- Apart from its beneficial fatty acids, olive oil also contains modest amounts of vitamins E and K.
- These antioxidants are biologically active and may reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- Olive oil is known to fight inflammation.
- Olive oil also protects blood cholesterol from oxidation
- Added to this, is it is well known to lower the risk of heart diseases. in its pure virgin form.
Multiple studies have shown that the combination of oil and ozone has a synergistic effect, highly beneficial for skin health.
- The O1 factor will protect the skin against external aggressors and the damaging effects of airborne and other harmful environmental free radicals.
- It will also destroy foreign microorganisms not does not belong in the body.
- Olive Oil is deeply moisturizing and nourishing, while olive oil purifies, regenerate and helps in the healing processes of the skin.
- Oxygenated Olive Oil improves cellular metabolism. It strengthens the natural anti-inflammatory abilities of the immune system.
- Oxygenated Olive Oil will improve blood circulation, causing ulcers and or severe skin conditions such as dry skin conditions. Especially with elder people and or people constraint to wheelchairs. (See the various uses that follows).
- The O1- Ozone factor will stop the production of germs present in some skin conditions, such as acne, seborrhea, skin lesions, redness, etc.
- Ozonated Olive Oil might also be a good alternative to consider as natural treatment, rather than the use of corticosteroid creams.
Does ozone kills good bacteria too?
- It doesn’t really matter how much and how fast you kill viruses and or fungi or bacteria.
- If you do not protect your healthy cells from re- infection, you will never eliminate the cause of illness effectively.
- It is therefore most important to protect your healthy cells and prevent viruses and bacteria to use these cells from replicating.
This is one of the wonderful side effects ozone provides.
- Ozone facilitates the Krebs’s cycle by improving the oxidative carboxylation of pyruvate and promoting the synthesis of ATP.
- There is also an increase in antioxidant enzymes that act as free radical scavengers (such as glutathione peroxidase, catalase and superoxide dismutase). (Ciborowski, Lipska, Godzien, et al., 2012)
- With the increased protection of healthy cells that are surrounded by protective enzymes, re- infection is reduced to the minimum.
- Oxygenated Olive Oil Balm is therefore a valuable medium or vehicle to enrich with powerful “reactive oxygen,” to address the effects of harmful microorganisms.
- The “O1” singlet Ozonated Olive Oil will actively destroy fungi, parasites, bacteria and spores found on the skin.
Oxygenated Olive Oil might also be very beneficial in the following conditions:
- Diaper rash
- Skin irritations
- Poor blood circulation
- Skin dryness
- Vaginal conditions
- Anal itching, inflammation and irritation, hemorrhoids
- Intimate feminine care
- Cold sores
- Anal fistulas
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Athlete’s foot
- Foot and toenail fungus
- Poison oak or ivy
- Bee stings
- Bug bites
- Ozonated Olive balm is nowadays used in alternative dentistry, healing abscesses of the gum, periodontal pockets and gingivitis.
- Ozonated Olive Oil might be beneficial with skin problems associated with persons with reduced mobility, such as the elderly with diaper rash, ulcers, herpes and bedsores.
Oxygenated Olive Oil Skin in conclusion
- Is a germicide power against bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant balm
- Is actively stimulates the internal or endogenous antioxidant system in the skin
- Proves to have immune-stimulant properties, as well as an exceptional functional ability to repair and heal tissues
- It proves to have numerous moisturizing and nourishing abilities
- It is extremely efficient in destroying external free radical aggressors
- It will improve and increase functional cell metabolism.
- Through ozone’s anti-inflammatory properties, it will reduce pain as well as swelling.
Oxygenated Olive Oil: Diaper rash, skincare, bed sores, ulcers, etc.
Example 1. There are various causes of diaper rush
- Baby skin is a delicate fragile organ. The diaper area is expose to faeces, urine, humidity and poor ventilation.
- The lower abdomen is susceptible to the proliferation of pathogenic microorganisms, that cause inflammation, (bacteria, viruses, spores, fungi) reddening rash, pain and sores.
- Many children are affected by seborrheic dermatitis, atopic eczema or psoriasis.
- Not only children, impaired people in wheelchairs as well as the elderly in bed with sensitive skin types, will show signs of rash and irritation.
- Exposure to these harmful pathogenic organisms can complicate skin conditions.
- We can therefore except that a baby’s body (also the the impaired and the elderly) is exposed to pathogenic organisms that might be harmful to their skin.
Diaper rash is known as an “Irritation of the skin under the diaper”.
Diaper rash appears as a red patch with well-delimited borders. Diaper rash can be extremely painful when touched, also depending on its severity.
The redness or red patches also tends to get further irritated because of diapers, creams, fabrics, washing powders, poor quality soaps and fabric softeners.
Varying factors play cause inflamed skin conditions
- Humidity, and the lack of air flow and intense rubbing.
- Ammonia produced in urine.
- Irritants found in faeces, especially when acidic, as is the case of diarrhoea.
- Products used to wash linen diapers.
- Cleaning and the excessive use of cosmetic products.
Example 2: Oxynated Olive Oil and diabetic foot
Oxygenated Olive Oil moisturizes, nourishes, purifies and heals the skin
- Feet is perhaps the most mistreated part of our body. It must withstand many and various external aggressors during a person’s entire lifetime.
- Feet bear weight, endure wrong footwear, get hot and sweaty, get tired, dirty, compressed, dry out, catch fungal infections, etc.
There are approximately more than 366 million people with diabetes worldwide today. Among the many complications of this illness, skin related problems are very dominant.
“Diabetic foot” is serious condition that needs special treatment and preventative care.
Oxygenated Olive Oil in diabetic skin
Oxygenated Olive is an ideal product for caring and protecting the skin.
The skin is also the largest organ in the body. People who suffers from diabetes and blood sugar levels, undergo extreme spikes because they suffer a lack of insulin secretion, not generated by the pancreas.
Sugar level abnormalities, cause the loss of sensation especially in peoples lower body and extremities, in particular their feet. This condition cause damage to blood vessels, resulting in numerous ulcers.
Diabetes is very instrumental in infections and amputations.
Dry feet and cracking heels (Nondiabetic)
Many people suffer common foot problems such as dryness, flaking, cracked heels, swelling, ulcers, sores, scars, fungi, etc.
- Oxygenated Olive Oil will protect and even spoil feet, providing them with the protection, moisture and nutrition that they need.
- In addition, Oxynated Olive Oil is anti-inflammatory and will combat swelling directly.
- Oxygenated Olive Oil is also highly recommended for women who wear high heels on a continuous basis.
- Oxygenated Olive Oil has germicide abilities that will eliminate the causes of dryness, flaking, cracked heels, swelling, ulcers, sores, scars, fungi without any side effects.
- In addition, Oxygenated Olive Oil has significant healing properties in relieving, soothing and repairing the skin, following the appearance of blisters or ulcers.
- Oxygenated Olive Oil will assist in diabetic skin repair and cellular metabolism, by activating the micro-circulation of blood capillary networks.
Example 3: Bedsores and skin ulcers
Oxygenated Olive Oil will treat areas on the body that is prone to turn into bedsores and ulcers.
Oxygenated Olive Oil is a very useful product for those who are bedridden, or in a wheelchair. It will be extremely helpful to people who has poor blood circulation or diabetes.
Oxygenated Olive Oil activates the micro-circulation of blood, the capillary networks of the body and cellular metabolism.
The main cause of bedsores is the lack of blood circulation and immobility.
Impaired people spend much to long time in the same passive position.
- their normal blood flow
- resulting in cell death
- resulting in poor oxygen flow to cells
- poor discharge of Carbon dioxide or CO? from the cells
- Oxygenated Olive Oil will destroy concentration of various free radicals in wounds, and or places which leads to redness, toxins, toxic concentrations, irritations in wounds and bedsores.
Elderly people are at the highest risk of developing bedsores.
But that includes bedridden patients and disabled people with reduced mobility. Wheelchairs will always increase various disorders,
Bedsores can also be caused by other factors;
- poor nutrition
- low levels of magnesium
- urine and fecal drops
- any acquired skin sensitivity.
Oxygenated Olive Oil moisturizes, nourishes, purifies and heals the skin through the synergistic effect of organic extra virgin olive oil, and the active O1 ozone molecule, as described.
Example 4: Oxygenated Olive Oil and feminine hygiene
Oxygenated Olive Oil will sooth irritations associated with hair removal, irritations in and at intimate areas and will also improve circulation in the lower abdominal area, legs and foot care.
Women do have parts of extreme sensitive skin, that is constantly exposed to external aggressors, various types of bacteria and harmful microorganisms, the origins of infections, irritations, dehydration as well as skin dryness.
Women (men to) are also exposed to harmful external aggressors
- Air-borne bacteria and microorganisms that cause infections, irritation, dehydration, dryness, and acne.
- The weather plays a significant role in skin conditions
- Cheap, fake or inappropriate harmful products contaminate the skin itself.
- Abrupt temperature changes cause facial skin to feel tight, dry, neglected, flaky, etc.
All these external factors cause a rupture in the natural lipid barrier on the skin’s surface. It allows natural moisturizing substances in our skin to evaporate that results into dryness.
- Oxygenated Olive Oil will immediately combat skin dryness, giving the skin the moisture and nutrition that it needs.
- Oxygenated Olive Oil applied at night will help to prevent the appearance of annoying pimples, blackheads and blotches in young children.
Example 5: Hair removal
Hair removal is associated with rashes, reddening and irritation. Waxing, shaving and conventional diode laser hair removal are serious aggressors.
- Oxygenated Olive Oil is recommended for use directly on the damaged skin as a moisturizer, purifier and anti-inflammatory agent before and after hair removal. This will help to reduce stinging, purify the skin and prevent the appearance of future irritation.
- Oxygenated Olive Oil is highly recommended for use on the most sensitive areas of the body. Areas that rash and inflame the most during hair removal, such as the armpits, soft skin and or shaved intimate areas.
Oxygenated Olive Oil and Intimate care
Many women are faced with multiple factors that can cause conditions of personal private harm.
Candida aureus and Candida albicans are associated with irritation, various infections and or the spread of spores of associated fungi.
It must be noted;
A lack of proper understanding and knowledge of the importance of intimate health care, can result in the appearance of various harmful pathogenic micro-organisms causing infections.
- it is harmful microorganisms character to appear with irritating effects in the most intimate female areas.
- Many times, with infections, the vaginal area became associated with unpleasant smells.
- It is in general, an unhealthy situation that effects women’s state of mind, interpersonal relations and sexual activities and personal well-being.
- There are numerous products for feminine care on the market. Their content tends many times to be very harsh and acidic.
- Many products also alter the very important safety barrier and balance of vaginal pH.
- Good bacteria in the vaginal area ensures vaginal health and will help to protect and destroy harmful bacteria that enters the vaginal area.
- Certain medications can cause a reduction in pH-defenses
- That situation is to the detriment of women’s sexual health, intimacy as well as sexual well-being.
It is well known;
- That certain fabrics, such as lace in intimate areas, can cause irritation and or burning.
- Detergents and fabric softeners with a high chemical content can also trigger allergies and irritation.
- Pubic lice can be a problem to.
- External allergens such as dust, poor personal health care, careless sexual activities as well as other allergens can cause irritations and allergies.
Oxygenated Olive Oil is highly recommended for these conditions.
Oxygenated Olive Oil will help to prevent the appearance of pathogenic agents to house themselves in the vaginal area.
It will successfully do so through its germicidal properties. It will also moisturize and protect the infected skin, destroy the bacteria en repair the damaged skin.
Example 6: Circulation and varicose veins (Oxygenated Olive Oil and Fulvic Acid)
Varicose veins are dilated and unpleasant-looking surface veins that appear under the skin. They tend to be swollen vessels caused by poor blood circulation.
That is due to a lack of adequate oxygen.
Women are especially predisposed to varicose veins. In many circumstances is is caused by unhealthy habits;
- Smoking is a serious culprit.
- A lack of exercise
- Not eating a healthy diet.
- Sometimes they can be aggravated during certain stages of pregnancy due to the need to rest.
It is impossible to prevent their appearance. But, with knowledge it can be avoided by having an active plan to improve movement and blood circulation.
Oxygenated Olive Oil, with Fulvic Acid can fight varicose veins as the effects of ozone and Fulvic release oxygen, which helps to oxygenate the blood and improve blood flow.
In addition, it might reduce the visibility of these veins, with Oxygenated Olive Oil and Fulvic Acid, through their abilities to send oxygen to the smallest capillaries in the skin, which very few other products manage to reach.
Example 7: Oxygenated Olive Oil, haemorrhoids, anal irritation and itch
- Haemorrhoids are produced when the veins in the area below the rectum, or in the anus, become excessively dilated, turning the situation into a sort of varicose vein.
- These dilation’s can be painful, itchy, bloody and burning.
- Relief from haemorrhoids can be obtained by correcting the factors that aggravate them as much as possible.
- A dedicated diet, high in fibre and liquids, is recommended to avoid constipation.
- Haemorrhoids requires a person to avoid alcohol, spicy foods and coffee and a regular low-intensity exercise, such as walking or swimming.
Oxygenated Olive Oil will address the unpleasant symptoms caused by haemorrhoids and any other type of anal irritation, inflammation or itch. Oxynated Olive Oil have a synergistic effect that fights inflammation and irritation, improves metabolism and purifies and lubricates the area, thus providing haemorrhoid relief.
Oxygenated Olive Oil also protects and repairing sensitive skin, which makes it very effective for perianal dermatitis or any other types of anal irritation, burning, itch or more continue.
Oxygenated Olive Oil not only address the issues associated by haemorrhoids, but also conditions caused by constipation, diarrhoea, acidic feces, anal sex, allergies to soap and or poor quality toilet paper.
Pierre van Niekerk ©
|Back||Back to top|