JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Ancient Ayurvedic Natural Products to Heal Your Gut & Achieve Long-Lasting Weight Loss. Triphala It is a huge challenge with age to lose fat through diet and exercise alone.
To fight that stubborn and or exercise resistant fat, Ayurveda practices use time-tested herbal techniques to target exercise-resistant fat cells and the reasons
why they accumulate and or grow bigger. Techniques that can work on the long term and performed on a daily basis.
The truth is: “If you implement daily habits and seasonal detox programs to remove accumulating toxins generated on a daily basis, you can help avoid weight gain.
Toxins or free radicals (impurities) accumulate on a daily basis ion of in our bodies as a result of improper diet, preservatives, chronic stress, and pollutants from
- Some of these toxins are water soluble, making them easier to remove from the body with diet and exercise.
- Other toxins are fat soluble, meaning that they become stuck deep inside fat cells. The fat cells expand as they accumulate these toxins,
which leads to weight gain, especially in those hard-to-remove pockets of fat around the stomach, hips, and thighs.
Ayurvedic techniques through Triphala focus specifically to bind and remove these toxins from the body, which then shrinks your fat cells.
With age and growing older, it is common to generate more toxins in the body. Daily habits and seasonal detoxing will removing the
fat soluble toxins and prevent or avoid slow weight gain.
Triphala is an ancient Ayurvedic herb. It's composed of three dried Indian superfruits that work synergistically together:
- Amalaki: works as a natural antioxidant and removes excess inflammation from the body. It also helps to increase lean body mass and maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Haritaki: supports the body’s natural cleansing process by gently removing toxins that accumulate in the colon.
- Bibhitaki: is particularly effective in reducing the accumulation of fat and fluids in the body. Each one of these herbal preparations has tremendous value on its own.
- Combined in the form of Triphala, they work as a powerful tool to detoxify the body and help you achieve your ideal weight.
Triphala powder has a strong taste, so it may be easier to use it in capsules.
|Back||Back to top|