Why is the Pierre@D shampoo watery? Colourless? And – what does it consist of?
It is probably the best product in SA for these reasons:
- The product contains the same elements and product material used in the best baby shampoos in the market. Better – or at least equivalent – to the best product you can purchase in the most expensive shop in SA!
- All thickeners, all colourants, all sexy, pearly items have been removed from the shampoo, because those ingredients are the culprits that irritate and disrupts the mucous membranes.
- If it does not irritate the mucous membranes, it will also not irritate any dog’s eyes, in other words it will not burn the eyes.
- It is processed with coconut oil as base.
- The pH is neutral (pH 6.5-7) which is the international standard for babies, dogs and cats – and also safe for horses!
- It is different than for humans, where the pH is between 5.5 and 6.5.
It is ‘our’ product, ‘our’ brand – safety first.