JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Pierre @ Ecohealth Bath Salt Afrikaanse weergawe
Free radicals and age destroy 24/7, causing cells and organs to be broken down as well as ageing and diseases. It is the main reason why you have to gain knowledge daily about the damaging effects of free radicals and actively get rid of it.
- Factors influencing every human and animal’s life daily
- Stress factors
- Free radicals
- Healthy quality of nutrition
- The quality of water
- The quality of the environment’s air that we breathe
- Ignorance about the above
Despite your (human and/or animal) understanding of the same, it will age everyone’s existence 24/7.
Stress and free radicals are probably the most important agents in the presentation of:
- Skin diseases
- Illness situations caused by fungi, bacteria and viruses
- Literature also couples obesity (leptin resistance) to the above in various ways
- Prevention is better than control/cure
Every person owes it to him/herself to stay informed and take care of themselves in a responsible manner to prevent possible illnesses and ageing.
Most people would probably take care, if they had sufficient knowledge and realised the damaging effects of free radicals, and how free radicals daily:
- Have severe damaging effects on all organs
- Actively cause cell ageing 24/7
- Not only comes from outside/externally - in other words not only from damaging smoke, dust, ultraviolet rays, pesticides, diesel and petrochemical fumes, household remedies etc, but
- It is also produced by the body itself, for example oxygen which – after use by the cells in the body – becomes carbon dioxide. Food digested by the body to provide nutrition to cells and organs, become damaging waste which must be excreted.
Free radicals age and destroy the body and its organs. It actively operates 24/7 to break down cells and organs and to kill, to destroy, and cause ageing and other illnesses.
It is the single most important reason why you have to actively, deliberately and with reliable knowledge, get rid of the potential damaging effects on a daily basis.
- The Pierre @ Ecohealth Bath Salt
The Pierre@ Ecohealth Bath Salt consists of a balanced mix of:
- a specific choice of high grade magnesium sulphate
- sea salt of a specific grade
- baking soda
- exotic aromas known for their calming effects and health values – and
- essential oils of various types, also chosen for their skin nourishing qualities and which will not disturb the pH of the skin or organs
- What is the purpose of the mix and choice of products?
6.1 Magnesium sulphate is in reality a composition of two naturally occurring minerals. Studies have proven that both are absorbed very readily by the skin.
Magnesium sulphate is also known as Epsom salt. In reality it is not a salt. Magnesium sulphate is extremely well absorbed by the skin. It is known for the following advantages:
- Relieves stress and allows the muscles to relax
- On molecular level it binds with free radicals on the skin and thus extracts the free radicals from the skin
- Softens sore muscles and inflammation
- Known to help with the absorbtion of nutrients
6.2 Sea salt
Salt from the Dead Sea contains 21 minerals, inter alia magnesium, flower of sulphur, iodine, bromide, sodium, Zinc and potassium.
The abovementioned minerals are naturally found in the body, but it must be replaced daily because it is used on a daily basis.
- Magnesium promotes more than 300 bio-health factors in the human body and also promotes restful sleeping patterns
- Potassium balances the moisture balances in the skin
- Bromide relieves muscle spasms, pains and stiffness in the body
- Sodium promotes blood circulation and lymph flow in the lymphatic vessel system
- Salt from the Dead Sea is known for its detoxing advantages and also to treat and disinfect wounds and sores
- Iodine plays an important role in thyroid functioning and the body’s metabolic functions
- Flower of sulphur is a powerful detoxing agent. It works closely with liver functions and bile to get rid of stored free radicals and other waste and toxins.
6.3 Baking soda
- Baking soda is also known as sodium bicarbonate
- Sodium bicarbonate is a natural alkaline substance which is described in Literature as an agent capable of neutralising a variety of toxins
- It helps to alkalise the body , especially after a day’s work and sweat
- Makes the skin soft and supple and
- Leaves the skin with a feeling of softness
6.4 Essential Oils
Essential oils has been a valuable product for women since Biblical times. It was used with the balming of Christ’s feet and the value or role of essential oils pops up throughout history where value was attributed to women and/or their beauty were sungpraised.
Today there are many multibillion dollar fashion houses that invest in the development and refinement of essential oils. Some of the most important manufacturers are in France and it is also these oils that were acquired by Pierre @ Ecohealth for our range of bath salts.
In summary the purpose of the various oils are
For skin nutrition, relaxation, sore muscles
All our luxury bath salts are infused with the purest of aroma-therapeutic essential oils, with aromas that will appease the inner mind and bathing experience whilst the mineral-rich sea salt gently detoxifies and rebalances imperfections in the muscles and skin. All ingredients - in combo - will uphold healthy pH levels, keeping the skin soft, responsive and in balance.
Pierre van Niekerk © 2019
|Back||Back to top|