What you should know before you apply:
- You have to buy one of the starter packs.
- No starter packs will be sold before an application is filled in and accepted.
- Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can become a distributor:
Any person with good selling skills and who loves to learn about health can become a distributor.
You can do it from your house, office or shop.
Distributors should carry a small amount of stock.
How does it work:
- After you apply, we will consider your application and if it is accepted you will be invoiced for the chosen Starter Pack.
- Once have paid and funds are cleared, it will be sent to you or you can collect it from your nearest Super depot.
- Super depots are situated in Hennopspark, Barberton, Kimberley, Margate, Tzaneen, Cape Town and Gamtoos Mouth.
- Courier costs are for your own account You will be invoiced for it.
- You add a specified maximum amount to your prices and courier costs to get to your own selling price.
- You can advertise on our facebook page and where ever you like.
- Products can be ordered on our online store. You will get a login and password as soon as you are accepted.
- If products are in stock, you should get them within a week.
- You will be added to our whatsapp group where you can get all the information you need.
- Orders have to be paid in full before they are dispatched.
- All orders must be made on our online shop. No order will be accepted at the factory.
- You can only sell in the area(s) approved/allocated to you.
- No products are allowed to be repacked or sold under a different name without prior written consent.
Any questions you can whatsapp Pierre on +27 82 220 8386 or email email@example.com
Choose your Starter pack and fill in the online application form.
* Prices may vary when you order from a Super Depot because of courier costs.