JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
KIERIE SE MOER: BIO-BCGS
Bio-BCGS is a 100% natural food supplement with an energetic tannin reaction on the tongue and a short-lived bitter taste.
Each 100 mg of BIO-BCGS powder consists of:
- Glucosamine sulphate: 500 mg
- Chondroitin sulphate: 100 mg
- Bioflavonoid: 100 mg
- Selenium: 0.044 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Oral Administration: Mix 1/2 teaspoon of supplement into a glass of water after meals .
USAGE / INDICATIONS:
Users are requested to read more on the following:
- Glucosamine sulphate is an amino acid glucose component in cartilage. Glucosamine sulphate is a chemical found in the human body. It is used by the body to produce a variety of other chemicals that are involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints. Joints are cushioned by the fluid and cartilage that surround them. In some people with osteoarthritis, the cartilage breaks down and becomes thin. This results in more joint friction, pain, and stiffness. Researchers think that taking glucosamine supplements may either increase the cartilage and fluid surrounding joints or help prevent breakdown of these substances, or maybe both.
- Chondroitin is a natural ingredient in cartilage, moisturising joints and helps with supplying of food stuff and glucose, and shock absorbent. Chondroitin is a component of human connective tissues found in cartilage and bone. In supplements, chondroitin sulphate usually comes from animal cartilage. What we know: Believed to enhance the shock-absorbing properties of collagen and block enzymes that break down cartilage. Helps cartilage retain water and may reverse cartilage loss when used with glucosamine.
- Bioflavonoid is an anti-oxidant, and a vitamin sparing agent. Bioflavonoids are found in the rind of green citrus fruits and in rose hips and black currants.. Bioflavonoids have been used in alternative medicine as an aid to enhance the action of vitamin C, to support blood circulation, as an antioxidant, and to treat allergies, viruses, or arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
- Selenium is a trace element that is naturally present in many foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. Selenium, which is nutritionally essential for humans, is a constituent of more than two dozen selenoproteins that play critical roles in reproduction, thyroid hormone metabolism, DNA synthesis, and protection from oxidative damage and infection
Safety not tested during pregnancy.
- Keep out of reach from children and or uninformed people.
- Not tested for side effects
- The use of BIO BCGS is therefore not recommended for any person using drugs treating medical conditions associated with anticoagulants and or antiplatelet conditions.
SIDE EFFECTS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS:
If there is any sensitivity towards the ingredients, discontinue use of the product, and consult a medical doctor.
KNOWN SYMPTOMS OF OVERDOSE AND TREATMENT
No known symptoms of overdose.
Light brown powder.
Packed and labelled in a plastic container
Store below 25 deg. C
|Back||Back to top|